I've been staying with him in San Diego for about a week and a half now. I've had two paddling courses back to back weekends so it's been hard to find a time to do this. We decided Monday would be our best option and if swell and weather aligned we'd give it a try. Come Sunday night, the wind looked good, tides were perfect and the swell had dropped to 2 feet. It's a go.
|nearing Point Loma|
|rounding Point Loma|